Interested in a job at ATB ?
In ATBShop, Powerkites, Kitesurfing, Mountainboarding, Snowboarding, Skate and Longboard, Micro Scooters, Accessories - Misc
So you think you would like to work at ATBShop?
We have an opening in our Swindon store for the right person at the moment. If you think you fit the bill then please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into store.
Senior Retail Customer Service Assistant:
- Interested and Active in sports we sell.
- 18+ years old.(Due to Child Protection and Insurance requirements)
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Experience in Retail or Mail Order business.
- Basic experience with accounts including invoice and stock entry.
- Ability to work in a sometimes demanding team and to be able to manage own workload.
- Good Customer Service Skills in person and on the phone.
- Experience generating online content and socal networking.
- Good numerical and writing skills.
- Good common sense and problem solving skills essential.
The role would very varied but basically would entail:
- Process and manage online and instore orders
- Organise and order stock from suppliers.
- Liase over shortages and problems with deliveries in and out.
- Book stock and invoices from suppliers into the system.
- Enter new products onto website and system.
- Generate blog entries from events and new products etc.
- Work out of the office on training and events with our team.
- Some event and training times may be at weekends and evenings so flexibility is essential.
- Normal working week would be Tuesday to Saturday.
Some training would be expected in moving into the role but any previous experience would be an advantage.
Job would be based in our Swindon Store, SN1 5AR.