Slingshot Rally 2012
"extremely stable, direct and with big depower. Perfect for freeride"
The Rally blends C-Kite DNA from both our legendary Fuel and RPM, and then mixes the third element of the Delta shaping to create the industry first Open Delta C kite. The Rally and the new Open Delta C kite platform will deliver all the desirable features of a Delta coupled with the performance of a C kite.
Creating the industry's first Open Delta C-kite the Slingshot Rally and the new Open Delta C-kite platform will deliver all the desirable features of a Delta style kite coupled with the performance feel of a C-kite. The Rally is the choice for crossover freestyle and excellent in surf!
Slingshot Rally 2012 6m Complete: £949 NOW JUST £639
Slingshot Rally 2012 8m Complete: £999 NOW JUST £679
Slingshot Rally 2012 12m Complete: £1099 NOW JUST £749
- Open Delta C-Kite Platform - giving low end power, responsive pivotal turning, endless lofty hangtime, effortless relauncha and unbelieveable range matched with C-kite predictable power and uncompromised stability.
- Great for both Freestyle and Surf
- Perfect for any rider looking to switch between flat water and waves
- Easiest relaunch: suitable even for the novice rider
- Slingshot patented Onepump: the industry's original, proven and patented single point inflation system
- NEW patent pending Center Safety System: 100% depower safety and convenience below the bar
- Solid pivotal turns and excellent feel on the control bar
- Customisable bar pressure
- NEW 2012 Comp Stick control bar: direct feel, speed and responsiveness
- Ride unhooked with full depower: most useful for wave riding
- Fuel-like pull and grunt
- Surf-tough seams reducing overall wear and tear
- Mark cloth scuff guards
- Massive boost: jump higher and float longer than ever before
- Slingshot Legendary Construction: bomber quality
- 4 Line simplicity
- Slingshot Rally 2012 Kite
- 4 Line 2012 Comp Stick Control Bar (Active Stopper Ball Equipped)
- 23 metre firewire 800lb line set
- Newly redesigned kite backpack
- Jenna J double pump
- Bladder repair kit
- User manual
- Product registration card
- Slingshot's commitment
to unsurpassed customer service
Sizes available: 4m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m and 14m.
Proven Delta features such as low end power, responsive pivotal turning, endless lofty hang time, effortless relaunch and unbelievable range are matched with C-kite predictable power and uncompromised stability.
The 3-strut design of the Rally's Open Delta C harnesses and delivers smooth efficient power through the stoke and offers a light weight balanced build for maximum flight stability. Slingshot's industry first pulley-less bridle lends itself to a direct feel, enhanced responsiveness, and unmatched upwind performance.
The range on the Slingshot Rally has been optimized for maximum low-end grunt. This means riding in lighter wind speeds with smaller size kites and notice bigger boost with longer hang times.
The stroke at the bar combined with a pulley-less bridle lets you tap into a top end range that translates into complete control when the wind picks.
Fine tuning the Rally is easy with Custom Fuel Injection attachment points altering the overall feel and bar pressure enabling you to tune the kite to meet your personal riding preferences.
Progressive freestyle, expert surf, high wind, low wind; do it all with the 2012 Rally!
New Features on the Slingshot Rally 2012 include:
Slingshot Comp Stick Control Bar:
The NEW 2012 Comp Stick control bar eliminates the use of pulleys on the bar and features the NEW patent pending Center Safety System (CSS) which has a new 2012 soft grip and slightly larger diameter to stop forearm fatigue and brings 100% depower safety and convenience below the bar. Slingshot is the only brand to offer complete safety in a 4 line package for added benefit.
NEW features such as the Surefire Spinner, Auto Indexing Chicken Loop, Active Stopper Ball and Push Up Centre Safety System makes it the first choice for freestyle riders who demand more.
The clean and uncluttered 4 line configuration of the Comp Stick Control Bar also allows for easy and speedy set up.
Open Delta C-Kite Platform:
Giving low end power, responsive pivotal turning,
endless lofty hangtime, effortless relauncha and unbelieveable
range matched with C-kite predictable power and uncompromised
Surf Proof Seams:
Surf Proof seams makes the kite stronger and more durable. When the kite is dropped in the surf or the shore dump it will withstand the punishment. The seams really tighten up the canopy, which lead to better flying characteristic's, holds its shape better in high gusty winds, and prevents blowouts when dropped in heavy surf.
3 strut design:
Giving a solid feel through all areas of the wind window together with unmatched stability. Maximizes canopy shape integrity through the turns and kiteloops.
CFI Attachment Points:
You can adjust the rear line pigtails (3 options) so that you can ADD bar pressure. If you’re coming from a C-shape kite you will know all about bar pressure and how important it is to be able to feel where the kite is in the sky without having to look at it all the time. The bar pressure adjustment tabs will also help beginners as they will be able to feel where the kite is when in the air. Unlike some brands where the bar is super light and you have to keep an eye on the kite at all times.
Mark Cloth Reinforced Trailing Edge:
Increases durability and aerodynamics by reducing flutter on the trailing edge. This allows for a “clean” exit of air from the canopy which reduces drag.