The Dakine Low Roller Watts Snowboard Luggage Bag is one of our favourite board bags for travel. It's super tough with extra buffers on the corners and has more than enough space for board, bindings and boots plus extra clothes and equipment for your trip. With a good solid wheels and handles it makes it easy to drag the board kit around the airport or train station etc.
The Watts colour is not too bright but is a bit funky when you get close and see the cartoon patterns. Nicer than just plain black but also won't show the general scuffs etc you acquire in a bags travels. Available in two sizes, we recommend you get the smallest size that will fit your board as it will give more strength (less sagging) to the bag when wheeling it through. Otherwise the end goes soft and squishy.
Dakine Low Roller Watts Boardbag Features:
- Fully padded board protection
- Exterior Access Pocket
- End handle pairs with rolling luggage for one-handed operation
- Removable Boot Bag
- Full length two-way zipper
- High quality urethane wheels
- Dual end carry handles
- Lockable zipper cars
- 157cm - (30 x 15 x 170cm) Fits max 157cm board
- 165cm - (30 x 15 x 178cm) Fits max 165cm board
- Material - 600D Polyester