This sweet new design from Burton's 2016 range; the Mountain Goat Tech Tee features a highly breathable, quick dry Dryride, Ultrawick midweight 200 fabric designed to wick away sweat and maintain warmth in cold and clammy conditions. Whether your riding, hiking, mountainbiking, hanging hard or walking to the shop, the Burton Tech Tee combines comfort, warmth and the technology to maintain that. Also featuring Stretch 360 and a Stink proof finish, Burton have ensured that you wont be left with a shrunken or over stretched piece of smelly fabric in the laundry pile!
With a UPF 50+ your also protected from the harshness of the sun on the mountain top. Use with a mid-layer and a jacket for ultimate warmth or ditch them both and just ride with this for the ultimate style, which ever you choose, never go a day without your base layer!
For more info on what to wear when snowboarding, check out our Guide to Snow Clothing!
The quick specs for the Burton Mountain Goat Tech Tee:
- Dryride Ultrawick Midweight 200 fabric
- Stretch 360 fabric
- Thumbhole cuffs
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex fabric
- Quick dry and high breathability
- Supercharged stink- proof finish
- Under or over layer versatility
- Ideal for intense activities such as hiking, riding, drinking and mountain biking etc
- Long length for tucking in or rocking the loose look