The Slingshot Asylum is the perfect board for those aspiring freestylers looking for a board that will see them through their newly beloved wakestyle riding without going the full mile of a super heavily rockered wakeboard. The Asylum features base channeling to give you extra grip when riding finless at the cable while adding additional power loading and release for some insane pop. The rockered design makes landings easier and more stable while the Asylums Slingshot construction adds a highly durable and robust finish to an already insane board.
The Ex Demo Slingshot Asylum Kitesurfing Board is in excellent condition with very little in the way of scratches on the base, you could almost pass it off as new! Comes with fins and handle only.
See the boards full technical specifications HERE
The Slingshot Asylum Kiteboard specifications:
- A board to take your freestyle game to the next level
- Insane grip, load & pop: boosts huge, sticks hard landings
- Pierces chop, shreds flat water
- Smooth, consistent flex w/ Bedrock Carbon Inserts
- Flexible, durable made in the USA wood-core construction
- 4 two-inch kite fins and fin screws
- Grab handle included.