The Liquid Force Mission Control V3 Kitesurfing control bar combines aesthetics and ergonomics with simplicity and diversity by keeping to a clutter free and user developed design. With years of under the radar testing the Mission Control Bar features a squared off center for added comfort and one handed control over the kite. With a pre moulded chicken loop the MC bar holds and maintains it's shape closer to the rider to prevent foul-unhooking and allowing you to edge in hard with outstretching your arms all the way. With a suicide compatible flag out ring you can ride the MC bar unhooked without sacrificing the need for your safety. The new V3 bar varies from the V2 by a new softer flexier depower rope and pu cover which makes it smoother movement in the bar throw. There is also now a centre line split adjuster so you can tweak the V height on the lines.
Mission Control V3 Bar Smooth and Clutter Free
The LF Mission Control Bar prides itself on simplicity and that is exactly how a safety system should work. Featuring a super smooth push away system and EZ Click Reset you can easily reset your chicken loop by simply pushing it straight back into place! It's so easy you can even do it one handed!
Kitesurfing bars are expensive, there is no denying that, so Liquid Force have added in adjustable bar ends to reduce the size of the bar to be used with smaller kites, so the need for buying more than one bar is a thing of the past! With nothing other than a clean clamcleat depower to clutter your vision all the way to your kite, the Mission Control Bar is the ultimate connection between rider and kite. For trips to the moon and back look no further than the Liquid Force Mission Control Bar.
As a version three the Mission Control Bar now features an aluminium collar in the centre of the bar to prevent wear and an red, left bar end for a more distinguishable left side of the bar for beginners and schools.
The Liquid Force Mission Control V3 Bar is available in two different sizes:
- MC V3 Standard: 49cm to 55cm with 23m lines for kites sized 9m +
- MC V3 Compact: 40cm to 46cm with 23m lines for kites sized 9m or less. The compact bar has also been designed as an option for freestyle/ unhooking as the smaller bar will produce less response in a larger sized kite.
The Liquid Force Mission Control V3 Kitesurfing Control Bar specs:
- Devine simplicity
- Clean and clutter free design
- Adjustable bar width
- Standard bar width 49cm to 55cm
- Compact bar width 40cm to 46cm
- Pre moulded chicken loop
- Single hand release reset
- Smooth flag out safety system
- Center line untwist
- Clamcleat depower rope
- 20m Dyneema kite lines with 3m extensions
- High-Y Splitter Front line High Y for adjustable kite turning and bar pressure