Featuring Paris's original design with a few little upgrades here and there, the V2 has all new stronger faced hangers, improved kingpin clearance for a better performance carve, tougher and longer lasting pivot cups and to finish it all off; a stronger more durable powder coating for that longer lasting FRESH look.
The Paris V2 is your all-around, any terrain, perfect truck that will role over or take anything you throw at them. With a 180mm hanger, the V2 is your go-to size for most decks which compliments the majority styles of riding. Also with a 50 degree baseplate angle, Paris have worked heavily on maintaining the perfect balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
All Paris trucks are fitted with 90a Divine bushings.... Except the Adam Colton trucks...
The Paris 50 degree, 180mm V2 Truck specs:
- 356.2 virgin aluminium gravity moulded baseplate and hanger
- Secondary heat treatment process for added strength and durability
- Faced hangers
- Branded grade 8 steel axles and kingpins
- 6-hole baseplate drilled both new school and old school
- Divine 90a Urethane bushing formula for ultimate rebound and vibration dampening
- Available in multiple colours
- Guaranteed for life!