New in for 2017 is the Madd VX7 range! Here we have the MGP VX7 Nitro in Gold and Black. The VX7 is Madd's upgrade from the VX6 we have new simple design style and bigger bars, new 3D Forged fork and upgraded 120mm wheels. This is on top of the already amazing spec on the previous Nitro.
Last scooter left. Grab an amazing bargain, has been on display but not ridden now £80 off!
The deck on the VX7 Nitro is made from 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy making it a nice light deck, but with the strength to handle whatever you can throw at it. The Nitro deck measures in at 4.5in wide making it easier to catch those whips and has 3 degrees of concave for kicking it out. The inner of the deck is fluted to reduce the weight of the scooter without taking away any strength. The Nitro also comes with Madd's signature 3D forged downtube which lets you know it is a quality Madd scooter.
For the bars on the Madd MGP VX7 Nitro in Gold and Black, Madd have used a simple but strong oversized steel upswept T bars. These bars are made from 4031 Japanese Chromoly steel and measure in at 25in high by 24in wide. However, don't if this sounds to big for you as they can easily be cut down to fit any rider. The bars are oversized and fit onto Madd's new 3D forged 6061 alloy fork using HIC compression. This makes the VX7 Nitro in Gold very easy to maintain and tighten when necessary.
Features of the Madd MGP VX7 Nitro Pro Scooter in Gold and Black:
- Bars: 25in high x 24in wide 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized Upswept T Bars
- Deck: 4.5in Wide x 20.5in long VX7 Nitro Deck, 6061 T4 and T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with Concave
- Fork: Threadless 3D Forged 6061 Alloy with CNC Machined Cut Outs
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Filth Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Madd Triple Nitro Clamp
- Headset: Madd Integrated MFX Sealed
- Bearings: K3 ABEC 11 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake