The Flite Pro Snowboard Bindings in Red is developed and tested by Gigi Ruf. these bindings are extremely light and comfortable with an incredible adaptability towards every type of rider and terrain. weighing at 730g these bindings are the lightest you can get within its price category, it utilises that incredible strength that Blended Duraflex nylon has to offer.
The look, the feel, and the performance of these bindings makes us question and forget about it’s price. these bindings coped amazingly with park and street use, however some people may want a softer bindings for going down the mountains at insane speeds but these bindings still performed well at that criteria. we highly recommend these bindings simply because of how cool it looks, its performance and best of all, the price!
“Lightweight, lifetime warranty, and killer on any terrain. The Flite Pro has it covered.” - Phil Jacques
Key technology and features of the Union Flite Pro in Dark Grey Snowboard Bindings:
- Tool Free Adjustment - No screwdrivers needed, quick and easy on hill adjustment of ankle and toe straps
- Extruded Heelcups - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimisation of drag. Union Extruded Aluminium are the strongest in the business.
- Aluminum Buckles - Fast in and Fast out, this new mechanism, combined with Union aluminium has raised the bar in this price category.
- Baseplate: Flite Duraflex
- Bushing: Thermoformed EVA
- Highback: Flight Pro
- Straps: Stitched
- Lifetime Warranty
- Baseplate Stiffness: 3/10 (Soft)
- Highback Stiffness: 4/10 (Soft)
Union Flite Pro Binding Sizes:
- Medium UK 6- 9
- Large - UK 9.5+