A new addition to the line of Union Bindings, the ST embodies the company’s philosophy which is there is no such thing as “entry level”. The ST highback is among its most important features, it is tapered towards the top which provides flex and tweaking capability, offering durability and support when you need it most. the shift-on-fly forward lean also enables you to do really quick on hill adjustment.
As with any Union bindings we highly recommend them in ATB because of the performance and quality they offer within their price range. the Union ST is no exception to this, with its amazing features, performance and weight you get the most bang for your buck. not to mention it is a very good looking binding specially with this black and camo combination.
“Fresh from the minds at Union, the ST is a safe-bet binding for any riding style.” - Brandon Cocard
Key technology and features of the Union Flite Pro Blue Snowboard Bindings:
- ST Hi-back- Symmetric flex for power and response on demand.
- Dual Desnsity - Two separate bushing densities provide incredible dampening and true board flex. one supplying durability the other providing comfort.
- Stage 5 Baseplate - backed with a lifetime warranty, the stage 5 duraflex base is designed for riders looking for stripped down performance that won’t break the bank.
- Tool Free Adjustment - No screwdrivers needed, quick and easy on hill adjustment of ankle and toe straps
- 3D Aluminium Extruded Heelcups - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimisation of drag. Union Extruded Aluminium are the strongest in the business.
- Aluminum Buckles - Fast in and Fast out, this new mechanism, combined with Union aluminium has raised the bar in this price category.
- Bushing: Multi Density Thermoformed EVA
- Bone Out Ankle Straps- 3D moulded shape for optimum comfort and support.
- Lifetime Baseplate and heelcup warrenty
- Baseplate Stiffness: 5/10 (Medium)
- Hi-back Stiffness: 4/10 (Soft)
Union ST Binding Sizes:
- Medium - UK 7-10
- Large - UK 9.5 - 13