The Anon Lynx Womens Snowboard Helmet in Black is a fusion of many things excellent. A helmet that will provide you with the proper protection you need with its Endura-Shell Construction which guarantees the helmet will last through many seasons of taking impacts and numerous dents. The Passive Ventilation which takes in fresh air from the front which then pulls moisture out from the back guarantees to avoid moisture build up and maintain a balanced comfortable climate all day long. and lastly is the Long haired fleece liner which gives the inside of the helmet a silky feel which provides premium warmth and comfort.
We highly recommend this helmet because of the protection, luxury, and comfort that then helmet has to offer within its very competitive price range. it has a no-nonsense approach towards it while provide what a woman or lady would need within the slopes.
Key Features and Size Guide:
- Small 55 - 57cm / Medium 57 - 59cm / Large 59 - 61cm
- Endura-Shell Construction - this features an injection-modded ABS exterior for lung lasting durability and ding resistant strength. built to last many seasons of abuse, you can rely on this helmet to protect you.
- Passive Ventilation - the ventilation system channels integrated within the helmet draw fresh air from the front and pulls the moisture out the back. these help to keep the goggles clear and help in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
- Long Haired Fleece Liner - Womens specific liner with a silky feel, designed for premium warmth and comfort.
- Audio Accessory compatible
- Removable Goggle Clip
- Weight 520g