Anon the industry leader in elevated helmet performance and styling. The Raider Helmet is no exception to this, the helmets construction and many features make this helmet a very comfortable, safe, and stylish helmet to be used season after season. wether you are at a beginner level or an elite this helmet is guaranteed to keep up with you. if comfort and performance at a great price is what you are looking for then this is the helmet for you.
We recommend this helmet because of it's straight to the point features. a very simple helmet that is guaranteed to protect you and last through many seasons while offering comfort. this helmet is suitable for beginners all the way to intermediate level riders. another big bonus is the skater styling of the helmet which is favourable by people who have a background in skating or simply just like the style itself. for the price is on offer to it is hard to flaw what comes in terms of features with this helmet.
Key Features and Size Guide:
- Medium 57 59 cm / Large 59 - 61 cm
- Endura-Shell Construction - this features an injection-modded ABS exterior for lung lasting durability and ding resistant strength. built to last many seasons of abuse, you can rely on this helmet to protect you.
- Passive Ventilation - the ventilation system channels integrated within the helmet draw fresh air from the front and pulls the moisture out the back. these help to keep the goggles clear and help in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
- Classic Fleece Liners - Designed for optimal warmth and comfort.
- Simple Fit - Easily removable ear pads and liners enabling the rider to wear a beanie and goggle under their lid for the skate inspired look.
- Weight 595g
- Audio Insert Compatible