The Outdoor Tech have made amazing wireless audio chips but were always a bit too pricey for some people. Now there is a solution with the Wired Chips! These are a universal helmet audio system for snowboard and ski helmets. Just drop them in any audio compatible liner and then use the control cable and buttons on the chips to sort your tunes out. Glove friendly then you no longer have to get inside to your phone or ipod to pause or skip tracks and you can save some money for that new board or outfit you always wanted! Check out the video below on how it all works and then just buy them for your helmet!
Big Bass, Clear Highs, Clean Sound
The Wired Chips® come equipped with full range 40mm drivers set solidly in the disk shaped casing. This housing allows for better in-helmet acoustics creating the best Hi-Fi experience in the business.
Built-in Call Functionality
Answer your next call without removing your helmet or your gloves using the built in microphone. No more fishing in your snow pants for your phone, or pulling off your mittens and brain bucket.
The Wired Chips® are compatible with helmets from the following manufacturers that have slots for audio drop ins: Bern, Giro, Smith, Anon, ProTec, Bolle, and many more.
Outdoor Tech Wired Audio Chips Specification:
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed for audio drop-in systems.
- In-line microphone.
- IPX-4 sweat and water resistant.
- Tested to work perfectly at -20°C/-4°F.
- INCLUDES: Rugged Line-in Audio Cable with Mic & Controls, ODT Logo Carry Pouch, User Manual, and Stickers.
- US Pat D704,676
- China Pat ZL 2013 3 0218220.8
- European Pat Design 002230466-0001