Burton's Clash Snowboard 2016 offers everything and more in terms of beginner control, catch free stability that can only be found with a flat top and progression friendly design. Anything form your first drop-in to your first airs off kickers, the Clash offers a softer more mellow ride than Burton's Blunt. With an extruded base the Clash is designed to take the beating that comes parallel to learning., having a board that lasts combined with all mountain ride-ability due to its flat top shape and rockered nose and tail, you don't have to worry about buying a new board every season!
For this time of year we have an awesome package price including the Burton Clash and 2016 Freestyle bindings. Just to set you on your way equipped and ready to go, we'll throw in a free board bag also!
-If you had another binding in mind, give us a call and we'll see what we can do!
For the guy who is riding once or twice a season and wants to maximise progression, time on the slope and grin factor the Burton Clash is a brilliant choice. Easy to ride, even easier on the wallet, the Burton Clash puts the progression pedal to the proverbial metal.
- New flat top design- Better stability, balance and continuos catch free edge control
- Directional shape- A slightly longer nose than tail to aid progression
- Twin flex
- FSC Certified super fly 800G core, dualzone EGD- Lightweight and full of life
- Extruded base- Speed, strength and pop requiring little maintenance
- Biax fiberglass- Jib friendly super soft flex
- Burton's channel system
Looking to buy a new board but cant decide what to buy? Check out our Guide to Choosing a Snowboard