Introducing the demon of the Burton range with a history of high caliber speed and aggression that is not for the feint of heart. Designed with only the hard core in mind, the Burton X is now in its first season available as a mellow Flying V offering the float and catch free ride only a rocker/ camber combination can offer! Directional profiling and all mountain domination, the Burton Custom X Flying V will leave you short of breath and heavily powered in your heel and toe side carves whilst offering a competition grade Sintered WFO base that will keep you sliding on and on.
This super lightweight and responsive ride utilizes 45* Carbon Highlights High Voltage resulting in a snappy underfoot feel. Combined with Burton's FSC Certified Dragonfly 600G core to which uses a mixture of lighter weight and heavier species of wood in impact zones to reduce weight yet maintain strength throughout the board. For ultimate edge and power transfer the Custom X FV uses engineered wood grains perpendicular to the core adjacent to the channel- the area a riders power is generated and emanates from.
If you like to live on an edge and hammer the mountain but cant quite get the calibre of speed you want, then you need one of these bad boys to take it up a level. Ladies and gentleman; the Burton Custom X Flying V snowboard- snowboarding has never been so exciting!
The board specs:
- All mountain
- For high level or experienced riders
- Flying V profile
- Twin flex
- Burton's signature Channel system
- Frostbite edges
- 45* Carbon Highlights High Voltage- 45* angled fiber provides a slightly more aggressive ride
- Squeezebox High- Layered core profiling for better performance and pop from tip to tail
- FSC Certified DragonFly 600G Core
- Multizone EGD
- Sintered WFO Base
- Pro tip- Tapered tip and tail thickness to reduce swing weight and better mobility
- Infinite ride- Pre warn in flexibility means straight off the shelf performance that is built to last