Burton Process Flying V Snowboard
all-terrain prowess & twin freestyle playfulness
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard has always been a favourite among staff. Its great for freestyle progression but won't let you down when you want to shred the mountain.
Its the 2018 season and the Burton Process is finally here! Possibly our most popular board in store and online, it will be seriously hard for you to Process the level radness and all mountain ride ability of this freeride board from Burton. The younger and carbonless sibling to the mighty Burton Custom, the Process features an easy going Flying V profile combining the aggression, response, stability and power transfer of a traditional camber board all with the catch free ride of a rocker. This board features a true twin shape with a scooped tip and tail for not only this catch free feel but to perform better bombing the pow!
Not only a staff favourite, this board is a board of choice for a lot of our customers due to its ability to give you the ride of your life no matter your discipline; the Process features a soft to medium flex meaning all those jibbers and freestylers can send it in the park, while its sintered base will send you down the piste and through the pow fast! Burton's EST Channel system uses a reduced level of contact with the board allowing it to flex more naturally underfoot, this system also offers you almost endless possibilities to set up your stance giving you superior control over how your board rides.
The Burton Process snowboard is an incredible freeride board and very easy to ride whether your a pro looking for all mountain annihilation, or a beginner still learning the ropes. The Flying V profile means you won’t be worrying about catching edges or over thinking your turns. The Process looks good, rides even better and is sure to put a big smile on your face all day everyday. All part of the Process of creating a more action-packed freestyle experience. Mark McMorris picks the Process for its twin freestyle playfulness.
Burton Process 2018 colours and sizes:
Blue: 152, 157, 157w, 162, 162w
Green: 155, 159, 159w
Burton Process Flying V Snowboard Features:
- Beginner to advanced
- All mountain/ freestyle/ freeride
- True twin
- Soft to medium flex
- The Channel- Offers a quicker and more precise binding setup whilst allowing the board to flex more freely underfoot than traditional inserts.
- Scooped tip and tail- Catch free riding and provides more float in powder.
- Pro-Tip- Tapered tip and tail thickness reducing swing weight and offering better mobility.
- Triax fibreglass
- Super Sap Epoxy
- FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core- A stronger, lighter wood targeted in specific parts of the board for optimized performance.
- Dualzone EGD- Engineered wood grains placed along the heel and toe side edges for added strength and durability.
- Squeezebox core profiling- Thicker and thinner parts of the core for better flexation between the feet and on the tip and tail.
- Sintered base- A super durable and super fast base that absorbs wax more efficiently.
- Infinite ride- Pre warn and ready to ride!
Struggling to find the right board for you? Maybe you are a little confused as to which size to pick? Take a look at out our Snowboard Buyers Guide for more information on what will be right for you!