Designed to take abuse, the Capita Ultrafear is the gateway to previously uncontrolled and unexplored dynamics. Step into the unknown and weild the technical super power that is Capitas weapon for destroying the park.
Having won the Transworld Good Wood Award for the third time now, no board is deemed more dependable than the Ultrafear. Fresh for 2016, Capita have added a Superlight P2 Core and a Kevlar/ Titanal Body Armour in the shoulder areas for extra durability and reinforcement. Another new feature is the 1.5mm cork dampening system for better shock absorption to make it a little easier on the knees.
Using a wax infused rotation Sintered base and 360 degree steel edge with offset seams, the Ultrafear slides like no tomorrow and holds down that powerful edge hold for uncanning control making it a Capita team favourite! This board is designed for those with destruction in mind and looking for a board that will keep up with them when hitting kickers, rails and anything you deem gnarly enough to shred!
The Capita Ultrafear Snowboard tech specs:
- Reverse camber
- P2 Superlight core
- 3x winner of Transworld Good Wood Award
- Dynaweave Fiberglass configuration
- Kevlar/ Titanal body armour
- Die-cut sidewalls with 1.5mm cork dampening system
- 360 Degree steel edges with offset seam
- Wax infused rotation sintered speed base
- Level 5 Deepspace silkscreen topsheet
- Multitech Silkscreen + Die cut base
- PLT Topsheet technology
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Titanal base inlay