Endeavor's New Standard snowboard for all the all terrain, freestyle seshing you will ever need! Featuring a 3D cambered profiling with 2mm raised contact points for a catch free feel to all mountain charging and domination, the New Standard is your answer to all mountain exploring without the use of multiple boards. Finding those natural features, discovering hidden cat tracks and tree runs or simply going all out and leading the charges on the slopes, the New Standard is everything it says on the tin and is redefining what is expected from an all mountain snowboard.
Using Endeavors lightweight Poplar wood core construction reinforced with Birch wood for The Channel mounting system, the New Standard 2018 offers a super fine tuned responsive feel and enhancing your boards overall flex pattern by removing traditional threaded inserts.
Having taken on the licensing for the innovative Channel technology used on Burton Boards, Endeavor have created a board that not only has a fully customisable stance that is far quicker and easier to setup than traditional inserts, but this system allows the board to flex far more naturally underfoot
Endeavor's Urethane side walls, winner of the ISPO Material Innovation Award 2014, are seamlessly fused with the boards poplar wood core resulting in a more impact resistant, shock absorbent and flexible sidewall than your traditional ABS that is prone to cracking in low temperatures . Urethane sidewalls also reduces the risk of delamitation by providing a more natural and smoother flexion.
This board is ideal for anyone looking to sesh the whole mountain without sacrificing ability to hit the park hard!
The Endeavor New Standard 2018 Snowboard specs:
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Freestyle and All Mountain
- 3D Camber Profiling
- True Twin
- Hybrid Extruded Base
- Medium/ Soft Flex
- The Channel System- More response, better flex and more control over your stance.
- Biaxial Fibreglass- Layered fibreglass in two directions to increase strength and smooth flexibility.
- Tip to Tail Core- Vertically laminated wood core offering more durability and pop.
- Raised Contact Points- Catch free and forgiving riding that locks in during your turns.
- Seamless Sidewall Construction- Increased durability, vibration absorption and reduced chances of delamination.
- Perimeter Steel Edges
- Ultra Lightweight- All these features above come together as one super lightweight, bad ass board!
Struggling to find the right board for you? Maybe you are a little confused as to which size to pick? Take a look at out our Snowboard Buyers Guide for more information on what will be right for you!