2. When do we collect data?
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include.
1. When you purchase products or services from the site or via any of our other distribution channels.
2. When you become a subscriber;
3. When you speak to our customer services personnel;
4. Via explicit data capture measures, for example by entering competitions and completing surveys;
5. Via implicit data capture measures such as studying which pages you read the most.
In any of the above cases the data we collect could be personal data.
3. What do we do with your personal information?
When you buy anything via the site or give us any personal data as indicated above , we may need to collect information about you to process the transaction, fulfill your order and provide you with the services you expect then and in the future. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name, your address, your phone number and your credit card details.
4. Unless we have your express consent we will only disclose personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. This is of course subject to the proviso that we may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties, such as members of our own group, our own professional advisers who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to disclose your data.
5. By becoming a subscriber you consent to receive from us details of other special offers which we may think may be of interest to you.
6. ATBShop Ltd retains and uses your personal information to provide you with the best remote commerce (including electronic and mobile commerce) experience by providing you with a personalised service and to give you details of offers which we think will be of interest to you. We may also use the information to process any transactions you undertake with us and for internal administration and analysis. For quality assurance and training reasons we record most of the calls you make to us.
7. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent.
8. For any of the above purposes we may send your information internationally including to countries outside the EEA. Some of these jurisdictions offer differing levels of protection of personal information, not all of which may be as high as the UK.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
11. Opt-Out Policy
ATBShop Ltd subscribers have the option to opt-out of receiving further information from us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
12. Change/Modify Details
To change your e-mail address details, send an e-mail with your correct details to: email@example.com If you need to Modify or Change your personal details after you have made a purchase on the site please contact us as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us by telephone on 01793 523255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org