Coronavirus (COVID-19) ATBShop Information
As a valued ATBShop customer, we want to let you know that the health and well-being of both our staff and customers is paramount. We are aware that many of you may be concerned about Coronavirus (COVID-19).
From 12th April 2021 the Skatepark and Showrooms are now open again in reduced capacity in line with guidelines. We are still open for mail order and in store but please avoid 2pm-4pm Mon-Fri if at all possible as this is when our couriers collect and we are still operating on minimum staff for your safety and ours. Please phone ahead if possible to arrange if you require more time for Servicing or repairs from our workshop so we can schedule you in to avoid unnecessary delays. Book the skatepark sessions online here.
Thank you for your support in this crazy time. ATBShop are a small family run company, that relies on our customers orders to pay staff and creditors and the loss of income represents a massive risk to the business, employees and - most importantly - the community for the long term. We ask customers to consider using ATBShop responsibly online during this crisis period, so we may continue to pay staff and expenses to keep open. We have written an article about this where we have been overwhelmed by the support offered to us from our customers at this time. Please read the post to see our thanks.
- In line with current government guidelines the skatepark is now open again from 12th April.
- The shop is still open online and click/phone and collect and instore from 12th April.
Shop & Mail Order, Shipping:
- We will continue using our couriers as long as they are operating. There may be delays on shipments outside our control.
- There will be a free click and collect option or a buy in-store for a safe distance.
- Please avoid 2pm-4pm if at all possible as this is when our couriers collect and we are still operating on minimum staff for your safety and ours.
- Phone ahead to arrange if you require more time for advise so we can schedule you in to avoid unnecessary delays.
Please follow the below advice if you are visiting us in order to help reduce risk:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit your ATBShop.
- If you or a family member or a friend you’ve been in contact with has been feeling unwell or to any of the affected areas – PLEASE DO NOT COME IN.
- ATBShop will be using cleaning sprays, sanitiser gel and paper towels to wipe down and clean any surfaces and equipment used.
- For more information on how you can take action to protect yourself and others, you can visit the NHS and GOV.UK websites.
Please help us to support as many customers and staff as we can...
Like many companies at this time, our Team are working hard to answer all of your queries and support our customers as quickly as possible. Should you wish to contact our Team, please contact via email or our contact us form -and they will be happy to assist you further.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org