This year Burton Mission binding sees a whole new "Evil Genious" graphic to which our staff had these bad boys on pre order before the season had even began! With only a limited stock of these, don't miss your chance to get your hands on before our boys do!
The Burton Mission snowboard Binding has been the forefront of Burton’s range for years and a great all mountain binding. Slightly more responsive than the Burton Cartel the Burton Mission Binding still however boasts it’s lateral flex a to help with comfort and flex in the park. The Mission Binding is great for the all mountain shredder who want’s a bit more natural flex through their board for better response at higher speeds and when cruising in powder. Known for their bomb proof construction, great value and performance, the Burton Mission is ideal for riders from beginner to advanced who want a versatile binding to shred all over the mountain.
The Reflex is the sibling to Burtons EST binding, however is compatible with regular boards and channel fixing so super verastile. The Reflex also features a split base plate to enable your board to flex more naturally under foot.
The Burton Mission EST version is built for the Channel range of boards and has maximum benefit from the channel system as it makes it easy to adjust stance quickly and has the best connection with least footprint on the deck. If you have a Burton Channel board then the EST version is your best option while the Re:Flex allows you to fix the bindings to all other board makes but not as easy and flexible to adjust stance width and angles.
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction- Single material creates better response
- 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite- Responsive yet playful
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction
- Living Hinge Hi-Back- Eliminates excess hardware weight
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back
- Canted Hi-Back Design
- Dial FLAD
- Flex Slider- Quick and easy strapping in and out
- Gettagrip Capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology- Lightweight aluminium and polycarbonate
- SensoryBED Cushioning System
- Re-Ground Materials- To reduce weight and carbon footprint
- Medium - Boots UK 7-10
- Large - Boots UK 9+