The Team Heli Pack 12L Black backpack is the compact and sleek solution for your backcountry and snowboarding needs. The bag is made of 600D Polyester weave with water repellent finish - bluesign approved material and is super light weight at only 0.70kg! The Team Dakine Heli Pack is loaded with amazing features such as the vertical snowboard carry, diagonal ski carry, external shovel carry and many more to guarantee that you are prepared for any situation that may come your way at any time.
Team rider Kazu Kokubos first choice pack for those back country excursions, featuring design elements from Kazu's favourite tattoo artist, Mo Ganji.
With Internal mesh pockets, external quick-stash pockets and a hydration/laptop sleeve The Dakine Team Heli Pack 12L really does cater to all your needs!
Features of The Dakine Team Heli Pack 12L Kazu Kokubo:
- Rescue Whistle on Sternum Strap
- Vertical Snowboard Carry
- Horizontal Snowboard Carry Option
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Snow tool sleeves in main compartment
- External shovel blade carry
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Hydration / Laptop Sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- 38mm web belt
Dimensions of The Dakine Team Heli Pack 12L Kazu Kokubo:
- 732 Cubic Inches (12L)
- 21 x 11 x 4" (53 x 28 x 10cm)
- 1.7lbs (0.77kg)