The Burton First Layer Midweight Crew base layer in Oil Camo, made with Dryride Ultrawick Midweight 200 fabric, is developed to keep you toasty by removing sweat and propel it through your outer layers. Extremely versatile base layer for the mountain, with additional features such as UPF 50+ for protection against ultraviolet rays that are a killer on the slopes, four way stretch for extra mobility and newly enhanced stink-proofing technology with chafe-free seams for a friction free ride!
The Burton First Layer Midweight Crew Oil Camo Base Layer design features:
- Dryride Ultrawick Midweight 200
- Microscopic fibres that rid you of moisture
- Stretch properties enhance mobility
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and highly breathable
- Traditional fit
- UPF 50+ Rating
- Stretch 360 - Four-way stretch means unrestricted tweakability mobility
- New Stink-proof finish - For those of you who don't wash your gear every night, almost all of you.
- Chafe-free Softlock seams for comfort
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Extra long body - For strapping in without your shirt untucking