Burton Roadie Tech T-Shirt Base Layer Mens True Black, is a great base layer for any activity in the midwinter, if your hiking, riding or working out the quick-drying technology and 4 way stretch keeps it fitting well wash after wash, you wont even know its there. The moisture wicking fabric pulls the moisture away from your skin so you stay dry and clean all day long, no need to worry about your smell after a long day on the slopes with bluesign approved non-biocidal finshes that keep odors at bay.
If you care about the environment and your impact then you'll be happy to know that Burton have taken extra steps to try and help their footprint by using Bluesign® materials which are less harmful to us and our environment.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Made of 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
- Quick drying and highly breathable; Anti-pilling for long lasting softness
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet