The Peter Lynn Drifter buggy replaces the legendary XR+ buggy and is a true all purpose buggy and is still full stainless steel construction. The stong connection bolts and fittings make the buggy super durable and with a reinforced and padded seat gives hours of comfortable riding.
The Peter Lynn Rally is perfect for a First buggy for people wanting to get into the sport and may be the only buggy you would ever need. It is designed of race and freeride geometry so has a great center of gravity for stability and balanced. Great stability at speed also inspires confidence in progressing, twin it up with a super stable kite like the Hornet from Peter Lynn and you have the perfect way into buggy riding!
Peter Lynn Drifter Kite Buggy Features and Specification:
- Balanced centre of gravity for doing tricks like 360’s with ease.
- Strong stainless steel frame with reinforced connections
- Galvanised steel nuts & bolts.
- Specially curved side frames to ensure good body grip
- 4-bolt adjustable downtube
- 42mm diameter back axle with 20mm wheel bolts ensuring maximum strength
- Luxury padded seat for a comfortable ride
- 35mm side frames for extra rigidity and strength
- Made in Europe!
- Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Seat type Luxury padded reinforced seat
- Sideframe padding Padding with nylon sideframe covers
- Standard wheel 4.8/4.00 -8 (16″)
- No of frame parts 7
- Approx. assembly time 10 min
- Wheel base Variable
- Track 111 cm
- Front fork width 19 cm
- Front fork tube diameter 28 mm
- Footpeg diameter 22 mm
- Footpeg length 21 cm
- Footpeg ground clearance 25 cm
- Downtube Length 44 cm
- Downtube thickness 40 mm
- Sideframe length 89 cm
- Sideframe diameter 34 mm
- Distance between sideframes 52 cm
- Seat length 60 cm
- Seat height 22 cm
- Seat ground clearance Variable
- Back axle width 102 cm
- Back axle diameter 42 mm