Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Power Kite
bolder brother of the vibe with a two line bar ideal for kitesurf training
The Hype trainer is a kitesurf style trainer built from the popular Hype kite from Peter Lynn. A two line bar with safety strap is perfect to get out and practice flying with the family.
The Peter Lynn Hype Trainer is the new name for the Vibe trainer and is a perfect kite for learning the basics as a kitesurf training kite and also great for a day out with the whole family. The Hype trainer is the bolder brother of the regular Vibe coming with a two line bar and some bolder cool colours.
The Hype Trainer is still incredibly easy to setup and fly so suitable for all ages and skill levels. Flying the Peter Lynn Hype Trainer doesn't need any prior kiting experience as its easy flying behaviour ensures there are no sudden power when flying the kite. That being said this this brawny version of the Hype does still have some punch to make a safe but serious start into power kite sports.
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 1.6m Black - Green
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 1.9m Black - Orange
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 2.3m Black - Aqua
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer 2.6m Black - Green
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Package:The Hype trainer comes as a complete package ready to fly.
- Hype Trainer Kite
- Hype Trainer bag to fit kite and bar
- 2 Line Hype Trainer Bar with safety wrist leash
- Pre Attached Dyneema Flying Lines pre-stretched and sleeved.
- Instruction Manual
Peter Lynn Hype Trainer Features:
- Pre-stretched, stitched Dyneema bridle
- Double stitched bridle points
- Dirt channel & velcro dirt-outs on wingtips
- Extremely durable, high quality 40D Mirai ripstop nylon top & bottom skin and 70D Mirai ripstop nylon profiles.
- For a fun day at the beach or in the park
- For all ages and no experience needed
- Great control and easy handling
- Easy set-up with pre-attached lines
- Reliable power and superb stability
- Easy re-launch
- Bombproof construction for extra durability