Thirty Two Exit Grey Mens Snowboard Boots
great all round boot, super comfortable and lightweight
The 32 Exit snowboard boots are great boots for beginner and intermediate riders that want a great boot without spending top dollar. The grey colour is cool and expensive looking.
The Thirty Two Exit snowboard boots in grey are the perfect boot for hitting the slopes for the 1st time. Although they are a relatively soft boot they still are capable of hitting lines all over the mountain. With the heat mouldable level 1 liner with heel hold built in the Exit boots are able to keep your heel locked down. Although there are obviously less features than the top level lashed boots the Exit does share a number of features with all the 32 boots line and it shows. When you compare the 32 Exit boots with other brands at this price then they are so much better and more comfortable. The soft flex is perfect for tweaking it out in the park or dome otherwise twin it up with a more supportive binding and the Exit is still capable of holding that edge on the ice.
Please note: we have found these boots have often come up a bit small for their size they are probably about 1/2 a size smaller when people have been trying them on instore.
Thirty Two 32 Exit Boot Features:
- Flex: Soft
- Level 1 Liner: 100% heat mouldable liner for a custom fit with single density Intuition foam for warmth and support
- Heel Hold: Internal anatomical foam overlays and integrated lacing system for excellent heel hold
- Level 1 Footbed: Lightweight EVA with Sherpa top sheet for warmth, comfort and optimal performance
- Traditional Lacing: Simple lacing system for reliable adjustment. Heel loop offers pull-on assistance
- Aggressive Rubber Tread: For ultimate grip and to prevent snow build-up on and around the sole