A step up in technology with a trip back in time, the Analog Greed jacket features a retro style and relaxed fit with all the technology to keep you warm and dry no matter how hard you shred. For the riders that wants more from their jacket allowing you to focus on your next line rather than suffering from discomfort and off your game. The Analog Greed jacket is here to relax and cosy up with your riding using the very best in technology for you to make the most out of your time on the mountain.
Starting with 10k waterproofing and 10K breathability the Greed Jacket can with stand the harshest of conditions and keep you dry will remaining breathable enough to allow any build up of moisture to pass through the jacket in to the air. Combined with fully taped seams for added seam reinforcement and another barrier against moisture breaching into the inner climate of the jacket, the Greed is highly durable and boasts longevity all year round with its lifetime warranty!
For comfort Analog have used a plush sherpa lined hood to keep your face toasty with full adjustability to keep it exactly how you like it when booting the piste in down falling conditions! Using 40% recycled Thermolite insulation to stay kind to the environment and to keep you lightweight and toasty, the Greed Jacket features 60g in the body to maintain core heat retention and 40g in the arms to allow better mobility. For a quick burst of fresh air after a heavy line down the mountain Analog have chucked in mesh lined no-snag pit zips.
With a whole series of pockets including interior dump pockets, micro fleece hand warmer pockets and thermo media pocket, there is enough room in this jacket to take the necessities onto the mountain as well as add a quick relief from frosty fingers.
The Analog Greed Green-Blue Mens Snowboard Jacket specifications:
- Male model is 183cm/ 63.5kg wearing a size large
- Female model is 5'9.5"/ 120 lbs wearing a size extra small
- Sherpa lined hood
- Nylon tafetta body and polyester mesh venting
- 40% Recycled content Thermolite insulation (60g body/ 40g sleeves)
- Dryride 10K waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- Adjustable fulltime contour hood with front and rear cinch
- Zippered micro fleece hand warmer pockets
- Zippere left chest pocket
- Zippered interior access media/ goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve and cable port
- Interior mesh dump pocket
- Mesh lined no-snag pit zip vents
- Water repellent zip out gaiter with jacket to pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic thumb cuff link
- YKK zippers
- Lifetime warranty