The shell jacket of wonders; the Burton AK Cyclic Snowboard jacket is there to protect you from every condition using its insane 2 Layer GoreTex shell which is guaranteed to keep you dry whenever the sky is falling. This jacket is for the adventurer with a tendency to abuse their gear on a daily basis, using a hard wearing material construction with a super techy inside and plenty of space for additional layering for when things get cold, there is no situation the Cyclic cannot handle.
GoreTex 2L Shell provides all season long dryness and breathability combined with Gore-Seam fully taped seams, the Cyclic Jacket is not only fully sealed off against the elements but is reinforced throughout the jacket to ensure the highest quality of durability and longevity. Inside the jacket Burton have added in their groundbreaking Living Lining which consists of a mapped out and engineered soft taffeta, closed cell mesh lining that acts as an automatic thermo-regulator. On the event of the jackets inner climate over heating the Living Liner expands and expels any build up of heat and moisture cooling you down. On the event of the cold setting in the liner will do the opposite and contract, concealing/ trapping any heat inside the jacket keeping you warmer for longer.
The Burton Cyclic's regular articulated fit outlines specific cutlines and patterning to mimic the natural flexion of your stance when riding and hiking. This provides a much better ergonomic feel to the jacket while allowing the jacket to function how its meant to. With plenty of pockets to choose from including a thermo pocket to keep your device warm while on the go, the Burton AK Cyclic Shell Jacket offers everything you need to make your time on and off the mountain a dry and comfortable one.
Features of The Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic Cyber Yellow Spectra Snowboard Jacket:
- Regular Articulated Fit
- GORE-TEX 2L Fabric
- 200D Nylon Side Panels Provides Durability
- GORE-TEX fabric is Guarenteed To Keep You Dry
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface
- No-Lift Underarm Gusset
- YKK Water-Resistant Zippers
- Gore-Tex Seam Tape
- Mesh-Lined, No Snag Pit Zip Vents
- Storm Form Attached Hood (with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment.
- Zippered Hand Warmer Pockets, Chest Pockets and Bicep Pass Pocket
- Interior Power Mesh Dump Pockets and Zippered Intererior Media/Goggles Pocket
- Therma Pocket for Devices
- Lifetime Warranty
Size Guide for The Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic Cyber Yellow Spectra Snowboard Jacket: