Burtons best selling womens snowboard jacket fully kitted out with Dryride 2L fabric at 10k waterproofing- more than enough to keep you dry during your time on the mountain. Featuring Burtons insane automated thermo regulation technology; the Living Lining adjusts to the inner climate of the jacket releasing hot air and over accumulated moisture to keep you cool when things get hot. When the cold sets in the Living lining contracts and traps warm air in keeping you warmer not only quicker, but for longer.
Critically taped seams reinforce key areas of the jacket and act as an additional barrier against moisture seeping in while Burtons Thermolite 40% recycled insulation provides an eco-conscious warmth to your day whatever the condition. Zippered microfleece hand warmer pockets provide a quick escape from the cold for frosty fingers while interior mesh lined pockets offer a safe place for mountain essentials including an easy access media pocket.
This slim fit design offers a modern street style fit without sacrificing on mobility while the Jet Sets helmet compatible hood contour allows you to wear your helmet and keep your head dry and warm!
The Burton Jet Set Green Blue Space Dye Womens Snow Jacket specifications:
- Bluesign product
- Snag-free neckline
- Ergonomic water repellent waist gaiter with jacket to pant interface
- Includes Burton wones Jacket standard features
- YKK Zippers
- Living Lining Thermo regulating technology with Taffeta
- Mapped using 40% recycled content Thermolite Insulation (80g Body/ 404 hood)
- 10k Waterproofing/ 5k Breathability
- Critically taped seams
- Slim fit
- Helmet compatible hood contour with dropped construction
- Zippered micro fleece handwarmer pockets
- Easy access media/ goggle pockets
- Mesh dump pocket
- Mesh lined no snag sleeve vents
- Lifetime warranty