Burton Lodgepole 2L Sun Dried Tomato men's Snow Jacket, perfect for riding in the mountains with all the tech to keep you warm and dry with a waist gator, sleeve vents to keep your body temp regulated and not too hot, drop-in goggle pocket in case there's a sudden change in the weather. Not to worry about rain with the Lodgepole's waterproof material as well as superstretch qualities leaving you comfortable and dry. The lodgepole jacket also comes with a clip to keep your keys and valuables safely secured in your pocket.
Made with Bluesign® materials: produced with resource-efficient manufacturing processes and using only chemicals that are safe for people and the planet, as well as ThermacoreECO insulation and DRYRIDE fabric[10,000mm/5,000g] which create a super breathable ,warm and quick drying jacket for you to enjoy on the slopes or down in the town.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] blocked with DRYRIDE two-layer polyester plain weave fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet