The Gear Aid Mc Nett Aquasure+FD PU Glue is perfect for repairs to kite bladders, re seating valves and even fixing pin holes in the bladders. It is great running into holes an grooves to give a permanent finish. It is also perfect for fixing damage wetsuits, drysuits and even tents etc!
Aquasure Adhesive comes in a 28g Tube which is a reasonable amount for any number of repairs. Please note that to fully cure this takes 24hrs so it's not a quick fix but gives a permanent repair solution.
- Durable– Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl