The Cartel Snowboard Binding has been one of Burton's longest standing binding in the range yet the Cartel continues to offer its loyal following with only the best in comfort and technical features you can get in a snowboard binding. Burton pride themselves on the quality and performance of their products and are extensively tested by their staff, developers and team riders!
The Reflex is the sibling to Burtons EST binding, however is compatible with regular boards. The Reflex also features a split base plate to enable your board to move and flex more freely under foot offering better control in your carves than conventional fixed baseplate bindings.
The Cartel Reflex Bindings are not only a joy to ride but never before has strapping in and out been so easy with Burton's Double Take Buckles giving you a smoother ratcheting in and grip without wearing down the ladders. Now featuring Burtons Hammock Strap which is usually found on Burtons super high end bindings such as the Malavita and Genesis, this years model comes even more comfortable! The deformable toe strap shouldn’t be a turn off for those who normally ride with over the boot bindings as they are super soft and easy to adjust. Burton use tool less adjustment on these bindings so getting the perfect fit is both simple and fast. These bindings are a great all round freeride binding.
Beginners will appreciate the comfort and support the Cartels offer whilst intermediate and advanced boarders will appreciate the easy to make adjustments, direct feel and powerful high backs. Whether you are buying your first all mountain board like the Process, thrashing the park on the Name Dropper or slashing powder with the Custom X these bindings will make for an awesome ride.
The Burton Cartel Reflex Binding in Black White tech specs:
- Hammock Strap 2.0- Superior comfort using a webbing strap to evenly disperse the pressure across the top of your boot.
- Flex Slider- Allows heel strap to fully open with LIFETIME WARRENTY
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0
- Double Take Buckles- Diagonal helical teeth allows for a better grip making it easier and quicker to strap in
- AutoCANT Sensory BED Cushioning System
- B3 Gel- The very same cushioning found in Burtons high end boots for unbeatable impact protection
- Single-Component Hi-Back construction- Immediate response
- Living Hinge Hi-Back
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back
- Canted Hi-Back Design
- Dual-Component Baseplate Construction
- 30% Short-Glass/ Nylon Composite Spar
- 45% Short Glass/ Nylon Composite Lower
- Re-ground materials to reduce waste and carbon footprint