The Burton Freestyle binding is your bomb-proof, entry level binding that combines the flexibility and forgiveness for any beginner wanting to progress from their lessons on to their own board. A Burton best seller for 20 years now, the Freestyle Binding is the ultimate package binding. After these 20 years of flawless design Burton thought it where time for an upgrade to a single component hi-back construction for a sleeker design, better durability and added response over your ride.
Another added feature to this years design is Burtons reactstrap making it even easier to strap in without sacrificing the strength of the ankle straps. The Reflex is the sibling to Burtons EST binding, however is compatible with regular boards. The Burton Freestyle Binding features a split base plate to enable your board to move and flex more freely under foot offering better control in your carves than conventional fixed baseplate bindings.
- Available in a Package Deal (Please give us a call to discuss the best packages suited to you)
- Single Component Baseplate construction- One material used throughout creates a consistent response
- Lightweight, Bomb-proof Polycarbonate
- ReFlex Baseplate- Minimized core base plate allows the board to move more freely underfoot
- NEW Single Component Hi-Back Construction- Simple construction allows for immediate response
- Zero-Forward Lean Hi-Back- Assists with quicker carves and heel-to-toe side edges
- MicroFLAD- Micro adjustability at its finest
- Lushstrap- EVA Shock and vibration absorption padding for better comfort and reduction of fatigue
- Flex Slider- Easy strapping in and out
- Adaptastrap- Adjustability between capstrapping (above toe) of toe strapping
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology- Super smooth buckling up reducing time spent buckling in
- FullBED Cushioning System- Full coverage cushioning minimizes fatigue allowing you to ride for longer!