Considered snowboardings most versatile womens binding; the Burton Scribe Binding is back with an all new makeover! Now featuring a new single component canted hi-back construction with micro flad for micro forward lean adjustability, the Scribe uses a mid flexing high back for a more harmonic balance between response and playfullness.
A younger sibling to the Lexa Binding, the Scribe provides an incomparable underfoot flex, transforming the mountain into your buttery good playground however not enough that you can compare it to those beginner friendly Stiletto's. Don't be fooled as the Scribe is that ideal binding for all mountain domination no matter your riding style or ability!
Embrace the Scribe with the ReFlex alternative to Burtons EST allowing compatibility with any board. The bindings split base plate allows the board to flex more naturally underfoot for smoother cruising, yet response on demand without sacrificing on strength. The Burton Scribe binding is for any girl wanting to make the most of their all mountain riding, whether hitting the park, booting the slopes or carving the powder!
The Burton Scribe ReFlex Stout White Womens Snowboard Binding tech specs:
- Mid Flex
- Single component Baseplate construction- One material used throughout creates consistent response and controle
- 30% Short Glass/ Nylon Composite
- ReFlex Baseplate Construction- Minimalized cored base plate dramatically improves board flex
- Nylon Single-Component Hi-back Construction
- Canted Hi-Back design
- DialFLAD- Angle your high-backs forward for quicker toe-to-heal transitions
- Womens specific true fit
- Flex Slider
- Gettagrip Capstrap
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- ReFlex FullBED Cushioning System- Cushioned platform offers better comfort and reduces fatigue
- Under-Baseplate dampening pad- Reduce Vibrations and Impacts
- Re-Ground materials- To reduce waste and carbon footprint
Medium: UK 4- 6