Look no further for ultimate in park and all mountain riding as this years Milan features an overall 4/10 flex rating for that extra tweak-ability and surfy feel.
Unions MD Base uses minimal 5% contact with your board enhancing its overall natural flex for better control and stability as well as increasing durability. Designed around the riders who prefer the wider set stance with a female specific fit, the Milan uses a canted baseplate to line up your ankle and knee joints to prevent fatigue and pain from shredding hard. Boosting lateral support, the Milan Womens Snowboard binding uses an Asym S2 Lady Hi back for better control sending spins off the tops of jumps and those buttery good presses.
With tool free and fully adjustable 3D Asymmetric ankle and toe straps you can shift, tweak and play with the bindings whenever or wherever your riding requires, making for that ultimate personalised setup. Designed for you, for you to make your own!
The Union Milan Womens Snowboard Binding in Violet tech specs:
- Women specific fit
- Stage 5 Duraflex soft flex baseplate
- Asymmetric S2 Lady Hi back- Generates power and response using a softer asymmetric flex
- Shift-On-The-Fly forward lean
- Multi density thermoformed EVA bushings- Multiple bushings allow the board to flex more naturally underfoot offering better dampening and control.
- 3D Extruded aluminium heelcups
- 3D Asymmetric ankle strap
- Ultra Grip toe strap
- Injected aluminium buckles
- Mini disks
- Canted baseplate- For better ankle- knee joint alignment
- Multi-density thermoformed EVA bushing- Absorbs impacts and vibrations
- Tool free adjustability- For anytime, anywhere adjustability
- Extruded 3D aluminium heelcup
- Lifetime baseplate and heelcup warrenty
Small: UK 15 - 4.5
Medium: UK 4 - 7.5