The Trilogy is the binding favoured by the Union and Capita pro rider Jessica Kimura for its indestructible and ride and destroy anything and everything nature. So indestructible in fact that will take on any condition or terrain you throw at it, it is an all ride, no BS binding that has all the features that you will need and nothing that you don’t. Lightweight, extremely comfortable season after season and its dependability all supported by a lifetime warranty, you simply can’t go wrong with the Union Trilogy Bindings.
Just because it is super durable, it doesn't mean it lacks in performance what so ever... Featuring a mid flex base plate and slightly stiffer high back, the womens Trilogy binding allows you to keep your options open giving you the response when you want it and the added support and comfort when you need it. Multi-density thermofolded EVA bushings also allow your board to move more freely underfoot for a more natural board to binding feel. These bushings also assist on dampening your landings and reducing fatigue in the legs allowing you to ride harder for longer.
What ever you like to let loose on; park, street, mountain, powder, or freestyle, these bindings will cater that most demanding riders in terms of response and functionality throughout the mountain.
Just like any Union binding you will get an amazing bang for your buck with these bindings as no other bindings will able to compete with the Union Trilogy within its price category.
Key technology and features of the Union Trilogy Womens Snowboard Bindings in black:
- Womens specific fit
- Trilogy 2 Duraflex ST Base
- Trilogy High backs
- Shift on the fly forward lean
- Injected Magnesium Buckles - 13 years on the market, Union magnesium has four times the strength of aluminium with only half the weight.
- Multizone Highbacks - Flex and tweak ability where you want it, support and durability where you need it. Next level heeled response and board control.
- Canted Power - Ideal for riders using a wide stance, canted pedals on the ST supple more leverage for a higher ollie. it also allows the ankle and knee joins to be aligned, alleviating pain.
- Tool Free Adjustment - No screwdrivers needed, quick and easy on hill adjustment of ankle and toe straps.
- 3D Extruded Aluminium Heelcups - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimisation of drag. Union Extruded Aluminium are the strongest in the business.
- Baseplate: Stage 5 Duraflex
- Multi Density Thermoformed EVA bushings
- Straps: Sonicfuse
- Lifetime Warranty on base plate and heelcups
- Baseplate Stiffness: 5/10 (Standard)
- Highback Stiffness: 6/10 (Standard)