The Burton Limelight Boa Black Womens Snowboard Boots give the ultimate in warmth, comfort and easy lacing with performance orientated boot. Medium flex all mountain boot with super easy to use lacing and secure heel hold.
The Limelight Boa has the new Boa coiler system with new Lockdown Lacing, which improves heel hold by having three lacing zones around the ankle and foot all tightened by one single dial. This achieves a better hold than could previously be done on a single Boa system. The warmth of this boot comes from the Thinsulate insulated liner and Sleeping Bag reflective foil keeping the warmth inside the boot and furry cuff to be super compfortable. A level 2 liner with heel lacing harness stitched into the boot heel keep the liner locked back inside the boot. The overall weight is also amazing thanks to the EST sole unit giving great board feel and saving weight.
The Burton Limelight Boa Black Womens Snowboard Boots are perfect for all mountain riders wanting the comfort and simplicity of a Boa closure boot.
Burton Limelight Boa Black Womens Snowboard Boots Specifications:
- LACING NEW Boa® System, Sequence™ Technology, Coiler™ Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa® Guarantee
- FLEX / RESPONSE 1:1 Medium Flex Tongue
- COMFORT Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook and Loop Closure, Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- OUTSOLE DynoGRIP Outsole, Rubber Toe and Heel, Recycled Rubber Content
- BURTON WARRANTY 2-Year Warranty