Burton Vida 2L Stretch Tetra Orange Womens Snow Pants, with a slim fit these pants will fit comfortably and a zonal-mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining which adds mobility and moisture wicking capabilities keeping you comfortable and dry at the same time. while it keeps you warm these pants also feature two inner thigh vents to allow for some time to cool down from when you've been hitting the slopes all day.
If you care about the environment and your impact then you'll be happy to know that Burton have taken extra steps to try and help their footprint by using bluesign® materials which are less harmful to us and our environment.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer recycled polyester stretch fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Mid-rise waist for a comfortable, ergonomic fit that eliminates gaps and exposure
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets with quilting for added warmth and hook-and-loop closure hand pockets
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet