The biggest bonus in the Burton Feelgood Fv is the carbon highlights, shaving off the weight while still keeping the board lively and playful. The Sqeezebox High profiling also has carbon top to drop the weight while keeping the pop and response in the nose and tail on the board. Having a traditional directional shape to the board keeps it heading smoothly through variable conditions as well smashing off piste with ease however not too directional that riding in switch becomes a chore.
With years of design and tech that went into Burtons signature board, the Feelgood holds its pedistol right up there next to the Custom, only slightly smaller and lighter. So if you are woman that is wanting to rip it up all over the mountain and wants a board to back you up with top level performance look no further than the Feelgood FV. But don't be put off thinking about this board if you aren't competing, with a flying V profile, the Feelgood FV combines the aggressive pop, stability and control of your traditional camber board with the forgiveness of the mighty rocker making for a great board for intermediate riders that want to shred absolutely everything.
The Burton Feelgood FV is just a perfect board for aspiring pros or just riders that want the top performance they can from their equipment.
- Directional Shape- A beautiful combination of rocker and camber profiles
- Twin Flex
- FSC Certified superfly II 700G core, dualzone EGD
- Sintered WFO Base- Extra absorbent, high density material for a super fast ride
- 60° Carbon Highlights- Reduces weight and adds playfulness
- Frostbite Edges
- Dual Guard Rails- An extra form of defence against destruction
- Channel System
- Pro Tip, Tapered tip and tail- Further reduction in weight
Looking to buy a new board but cant decide what to buy? Check out our Guide to Choosing a Snowboard