Please Note The 154cm is an Ex Display
Don't hang about, push your progression through the learning curve with the most bad ass, yet user friendly all mountain board you will ever have the pleasure to lay eyes on. The Burton Ripcord is designed to give the rider the upmost confidence when riding the mountain whilst learning the fundamental basics.
The Ripcord features a flat top profile for more control with easy bevelled side cuts, this is a truly awesome feature making it near impossible to catch an edge on the go. With a mid flex and directional shape also this board is super easy to control and turn whilst offering a more direct energy transfer and release.
The Burton Ripcord features a FSC Certified Fly 900G Core to which uses two species of wood utilized to produce thicker sections of the tip and tail and a thinner section between the feet without sacrificing flex, pop and overall strength and durability of the board. This leaves a super lively board that will leave you stoked at the park, on the piste, in the powder or even jibbing about whilst also reducing the overall load by 10%!
Over all if you are looking for your first all mountain board that makes for fun and easy riding that looks awesome and doesn't break the bank, look no further than the Burton Ripcord as for tech and ride ability for your buck, theres nothing else out there that begins compare!
If you have any questions about this board, or are unsure as to which size to get. Please give us a call on 01793 523255 or visit our blog on: 'Your guide to choosing a snowboard'
The board specs:
- All mountain board- Works beautifully throughout the mountain
- Flat top profile with bevelled edges- For a harmonic combination of control and catch free riding
- Directional shape- A larger nose for extra stability when riding in one direction.
- Extruded base- Super durable and requires less maintenance.
- Soft flex- Easy to ride and forgiving.
- The channel- Burtons signature channel allows for better control and easier adjustability with your bindings.
- Biax fibreglass construction.
- FSC certified fly 900G core- Burtons classic core using two species of wood to reduce weight without sacrificing durability, pop and flex.