Kitehero Camrig GoPro Kite Line Mount is our favourite kitesurfing camera mount as it just works perfectly. Camrig pioneered and brought out the first kite mounts and have evolved from there. The new CAMRIG Line Mount has been totally re-designed, and it’s got what you need. A wider profile makes for incredibly stable video, and camera positioning always remains horizontal while riding. The Camrig line mount now comes in one versions for a GoPro HD3 and Hero3+/Hero4 version for the silver and black edition cameras. The new GoPro Hero will also fit the Hero4 and the Hero5 Black version. The Hero4 or 5 Session Camera will need the Universal Mount instead which also works for many non gopro cameras.
The extended housing area is compatible with GoPro Premium Accessories, and the GoPro Floaty Back Door. Also included are 4 CAMRIGLine Mount Plugs - they help prevent any snags, make camera positioning easy, and help eliminate camera loss. We found using the kite line mount with the remote on a wrist strap an awesome combination as you can save time and battery by making many small clips instead of one huge long video! Also you can move from video to photo mode without having the land the kite etc.
Camrig Kite Line GoPro Mount Features
- Independently flexible and tensioned line arms
- Lightweight & tough reinforced nylon construction
- Includes 4 CAMRIG Line Mount Plugs
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Compatible with GoPro Floaty Backdoor
- Compatible with GoPro Premium Accessories
- GoPro Hero 5 Black, GoPro, GoPro HD, GoPro HD2, Hero3 and 3+, Hero 4 Black and Silver cameras. (NOT the Session or Hero5 Session)