GoPro Smart Remote Control lets you take control of your gopro when you can't reach it! Waterproof up to 10m and from a distance of up to 180m it gives the same level of control as you have on the camera but close to hand. Perfect when the camera is mounted out of reach and you want to start/stop and adjust settings on the move. Great to give loads of shorter interesting videos instead of one really long boring one to watch to get the good bits. Also great if you want to use the app but are in a wet environment i.e. canoe or kitesurfing. We use it all the time kitesurfing with the camrig strut mount and kite line mount to save battery and give better shots. The newer smart remote has a settings button that works with the Hero4 cameras and also 40% better battery life, increased water depth and the pack includes keyring and wrist strap mounting gear.
GoPro Smart Remote Features:
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Settings/Tag button allows you to quickly adjust settings or mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag (HERO4 cameras only)
- Up to 600’ (180m) range in optimal conditions
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Rugged design is wearable, mountable and waterproof to 33’ (10m)
- 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi-Fi Remote
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera’s status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- Includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to gear
- Note: The Settings/Tag button is compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
- Smart Remote
- Attachment Key + Ring
- Wrist Strap
- USB Charging Cable