The Northwave Domino SL Black snowboard boot is the Women's version of the Edge and Legend and a great freestyle all mountain boot for many riders. Perfect for riders that want a comfortable and high tech performing boot. The Domino has a women specific foot shape and styling that rides as good as it looks!
The Domino has some smart tech inside the boots, thermo welded seams keeps the boot durable without stitches keeping it waterproof and lightweight. The TF2 liner is the performance fit liner with thermo moulding foam that makes the boots mould to you perfectly over time. The liner also has reinforcement built in to give perfect foot hold and support with the inner laces. The Stamina outsole is lightweight with great response and grip with shock absorption for those big drops.
The Super Lace system has been in the Northwave line for years and is super reliable and fast to get in and out of the boots. With dual zones and 540 heel retention system built in it is super easy to get the fit perfect on your boot every ride. The SL system is what really put Northwave on the map and step their boots out from the competition.
- 540° Heel Retention System: Keeps the heel fixed where it should be in the boot so that when you flex it has the most effect. Also helps to reduce any irritation caused by the heel sliding.
- Super Lace Closure: Easy fastening with secure lace-lock.
- Thermo-welded Technology: Keeps the boot lightweight, stays strong on the outside and flexible on the inside.
- Stamina Sole: Constructed with EVA RP compound to produce a material that's more elastic and responsive. With two grip areas, the soles are lightweight with strategically placed contact points for maximum grip while minimising surface area.
- TF2 Liner: Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyse instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat to fit to your foot. Anatomically designed for no slip around the foot, increased comfort and warmer feet as there are no gaps for cold air pockets.
- Pro Choice: Members of the Northwave pro team use this boot, and it's easy to see why.