This absolute beast is not only a staff favourite but sits at the higher end of the Endeavor range offering all the tech for some serious all mountain shredding. Designed to bring a whole new view to riding the whole mountain, the B.O.D. has seen its fair share of history and for good reason! Here at ATBShop we where all very impressed with the way this board rides!
Using a 3D camber profiling, Endeavor have raised the contact points of the board by 2mm to create a catch free feel to an aggressive when it needs to be, yet stable and fun board. Featuring Seamless Sidewall technology which compliments the rest of the boards features, the B.O.D. has superior impact absorption and vibration dampening by using urethane which is good for your knees and keeps you riding harder for longer. These urethane sidewalls are fused with the boards super lightweight poplar wood core to deliver a better overall flex pattern and reduce the chances of delimitation and cracking.
Having taken on the licensing for the innovative Channel technology used on Burton Boards, Endeavor have created a board that not only has a fully customisable stance that is far quicker and easier to setup than traditional inserts, but this system allows the board to flex far more naturally underfoot.
The Board of Directors still has a few more tricks up its sleeve; strategically placed carbon has been used to deliver strength and stiffness where needed therefor resulting in more responsiveness and snap, more snap means more pop! Using triaxial fibreglass Endeavor have made the Board Of Directors much more stable at higher speeds . To finish it all off we have a premium level IS sintered 7500 base making for a super durable, super fast base that holds wax more efficiently than other bases.
The Endeavor Board Of Directors (B.O.D.) 2019 Snowboard specs:
- Beginner to advanced riders
- All mountain/ freestyle
- 3D Camber
- True twin tip
- Medium flex
- Poplar Wood with Birch Channel Reinforcements
- The Channel- Offers a quicker and more precise binding setup whilst allowing the board to flex more freely underfoot than traditional inserts.
- Tri- Axial Fibreglass
- 2mm Raised contact points- For a catch free, forgiving feel to a cambered board.
- Carbon fibre- Increased strength and durability as well as snap and response.
- Tip to tail core
- Seamless sidewalls- Improved shock absorption and vibration dampening as well as increasing durability, flex and reducing the risks of delamination and cracks.
- Perimeter steel edges
- Durasurf 4001 Sintered base- A premium base for a premium board! Super fast, super durable and holds wax like a beaut!
- Ultra lightweight- Because no one likes a heavy board right?
Struggling to find the right board for you? Maybe you are a little confused as to which size to pick? Take a look at out our Snowboard Buyers Guide for more information on what will be right for you!