The O Brien HiLo is an awesome all round riding paddleboard and great value for money complete as a package to get on the water. The build quality of the HiLo is super durable high spec Double Skin Drop Stitch with thick PVC layers enabling high pressures and stiffness. We tested the HiLo on the beach and the river and was very impressed with the glide, tracking, stability and also agility on small waves. There is a standard slot in fin and cargo net on the front to pack your gear for an adventure.
The nice rounded nose and tail gives great stability and allows you to walk around on the board and get the balance easily for tail pivots and catching waves. The rocker in the nose is smooth and keeps it over the chop and the nose out in the wave valley. The fin and straight side rail also tracks straight easily on flat water and pivots smoothly. In general terms we found this board to ride was well or better than some boards that were over £300 more expensive!
The OBrien HiLo 10ft 6in is a perfect all round inflatable paddleboard package for an average adult and comes with everything to get you on the river. We include a free Leash so you are set ready to paddle.
O Brien HiLo 10ft 6in Inflatable iSUP Paddleboard Specs:
- Length 320.04cm / 12ft 6in
- Width 81.2cm / 32in
- Volume 270.6 Liters
- Packaged with a paddle, a heavy-duty mesh backpack and a dual-action pump
- Inflatable Drop Stitch SUP – Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly Durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Single removable fin
- Front bungee system – Secure your life jacket and extra gear
- Grab handle – Perfectly placed for easy carrying
- Nose and tail D-Rings – Easily tie off your SUP while you go for a swim or explore land for a bit
- EVA Deck Pad – Soft, grippy cushioning for your feet