Liquid Force continuing to push the limits in the high-performance freestyle board from the Element to the Radnium. The Radnium is the big air freestyle board with smooth style that romps upwind. Great competition machine to get more jumps in the heat and stick smoother landings. If you are not a competition rider then don't be put off the Radnium rips on all water surfaces and has the polish of a finely fettled board.
Wanting a competition level board suitable for boots or straps without excess weight but with heaps of strength that also romps upwind? Then you have found it with the Radnium from Liquid Force.
Liquid Force Radnium Sizes and Suggested Rider Weights:
- 137cm x 42cm Rider Weight 65KG – 85KG
- 142cm x 42.5cm Rider Weight >75KG
Tech wise then the Liquid Force Radnium has a shallow single concave centre and quad channelled tips. Fatter tips deliver explosive pop and fast controllable speed with the rocker and edge shape delivering super quick response to input the board feels super stable even on the fastest landing! The upwind tack is also really impressive for a freestyle board and steps it away from the Echo pure wake style board. The mid to high rocker also allows smooth catch free transitions and carves and with the vector wave carbon base then the flex is kept stiffer to the pop and reduces excess flex on the hard landings.
Build quality is what we expect from Liquid Force with a super durable construction and base that even the toughest rider struggles to damage.
Liquid Force Radnium Freestyle Kiteboard Specs and Features:
- Core - Full wood core CNC construction offering precise shape control
- Inserts - M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Bottom Shape - Single concave to channel hull design for edge control and water release
- Construction - Vector Net carbon lamination for reduced weight with sacrificed flex
- Rail - Liquid Force’s exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available