The Naish Wing-Surfer is a cross between a kite and windsurfing sail and take it back to it's simplest form just holding a sail and being propelled along by the wind. There are no strings or hardware and everything is inflated with a pump so no hard booms to hit into or get tangled with. Made with the same materials and construction as Naish Kites and using the new Quad-Tex Teijin for high strength and lightweight performance.
Take it back to basics with the Naish Wing-Surfer jump on paddle board or foil to get riding without hassle!
The goal with the Wing-Surfer was to get performance with pure simplicity. The Naish one point inflation is simple and quick and has the new high pressure valve similar to paddleboard. The integrated handles on the canopy and strut give easy and comfortable handling. At 4m square size then it's just the right size for doing everything, enough power and speed for lightwind cruising on standup paddleboard and enough power and lift for a foil board to get riding in about 12knots of wind. The swept wing design is perfectly balanced and lightweight but also very stable and easy to handle. There are also velcro straps on the handles so you can attach your sup paddle for if the wind drops on lightwind sessions. The all inflated construction packs up small and inflates and deflates in seconds packing up into a small backpack for storage and travel.
Size: 4 Metres Square
Who is it for? Board riders of all kinds looking for a new wind powered thrill.
What’s it do? By harnessing the wind the Wing-Surfer lets you transform your stand up paddleboard or SUP foil board into a whole new riding experience.
Why is it unique? It’s a unique cross between kitesurfing, windsurfing and foilsurfing with the added element to be used on any stand up paddleboard as well.
Package Includes: Wingsurfer, Airmax Pump, Bag, Valve Repair Kit
Naish Wing-Surfer Features:
- Integrated Grab Handles - Lightweight & no extra parts
- Kevlar Leading Edge Reinforcements - Abrasion resistance & durability
- Integrated Wrist Leash - Comfortable & secure wing to rider connection
- SUP Paddle Attachment - Added versatility & security
- Airmax Pump - Quality high pressure pump with gauge
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric - Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge - Reduces weight while minimising & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock - Secures bladders ends and prevents slippage
- SureLock Valve - Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve
- One Point Inflation System with 8 mm hoses - Super easy inflation and deflation of kite
- HT Plus -This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristic