Lush Symbian 2012 Longboard
Please select an option
In Stock & available for UK next day delivery
Out of stock. Sorry, This item is now Discontinued.
Lush Symbian 2012 Prog Rock Longboard OK... So there are a lot of boards this shape on the market.. And we have ridden most of them. We have spent what seemed like years prototyping shapes and concaves until we got to a point where everything felt proportioned and correct. The Rocker concave is by no means the deepest on the market but we feel that there is a limit to how functional a deep concave can be and the same applies to rocker, too much can spoil the performance of your ride. The Symbian, we feel is a perfect combination of Rocker and Concave to lock you in. Kicked nose and tail add extra functionality also. The 9 ply Canadian Maple construction offers a great combination of stiffness and dead flex for a freeride board of this genre.
- Drop-through with 0.75" of rocker for an ultra low, comfortable foot platform, giving a slidey ride with tons of control
- 0.75" Concave - more agressive than the Elevator, perfect for high speed slides and speed checks with confidence
- Big cutouts allow super-loose trucks with no fear of wheelbite
- 100% symetrical shape, if you like riding switch or doing shuvit tricks, this is the board you want. We've flared the area that your feet would normally go to allow you to hook your toes and heels over the edge of the deck for more precise control in standup slides
- We're using the same pattern as the Generator and Sequel to give an adjustable wheelbase fron and back to dial in your ride - even with drop-through Sabres
- A stiffer flex is very important to stop vibrations when locked in sideways - we've laid this up with 9ply Canadian Maple, the same as speedboards like the Vandella, Shocker and Sequel to give enough stiffness for sideways control
- Small kick nose and tail allow for flips and even ollies. Downhill Freestyle is progressing super fast right now... this board will allow you to keep up!
- Our new rail profile - sharp at the top, chamfered on the underside. As featured on our Race boards like the Vandella and Sequel
- Complete with the super-buttery Cult Classics and high-end Sabre Trucks and bushings. Slide completes don't get any better than this!
- Chrome finish graphics, artwork by Jethro Haynes.