The LFK Boots are perfect for kitesurfers wanting a wake binding but lightweight and with long durability. The binding has been built and adapted from Liquid Force's wakeboard line and uses a built in liner system to save weight without sacrificing durability. Zonal lacing system and velcro power strap makes them super easy to get in and out of when dealing with other things like flying a kite! Also a canted footbed is perfect for more comfortable wide stance options. The core of the boot has the Liquid Force IPX chassis and impact EVA foam and EVA moulded foot bed so is top level tech inside!
- S/M - UK 07 - UK09
- L/XL - UK09 - UK11
The Liquid Force LFK Boot has set the binding standard for Kitesurf Wake boots for freestyle and wakestyle kiteboarding. Perfect with Echo or Radnium LF Boards.
Liquid Force LFK Boots Specifications:
- Liner - Light weight LF Comfort built in liner
- Chassis - IPX direct connect chassis
- Body -Uni-body construction
- Flex - Medium flex
- EVA - Impact EVA flushing foot bed
- Entry - Easy entry pull tabs
- Connection - M6 Bolts on 6in standard width